Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Going through an alley full of needles, bags, and people with nearly nothing to live for but the drugs, it inspires you first hand to do something about it. Personally, even though I saw what I expected, actually seeing something as catastrophic as this inspires you firsthand to do something about it. 

This alley made me see the big picture, of just how many lives of all backgrounds drugs really destroys. I look at these people, and i don't see any future whatsoever for these people. They have nearly no food, nil education, and almost no will to live. I see it as either we can help as one whole christian body, or we can sit back as wannabe christian suck ups and watch these people destroy themselves. Looking at this makes you want to do something about it then and there, but what?

Tyler Belmont
Grade 9

1 comment:

Dave said...

what a great insight. Keep seeking God's answers, because his Love is bigger than all of it. We're praying for all of you!